: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
13 March, 10:08
the same amount of water found in our bodies is found on the earth. no coincidences

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Walker @Wakabe
14 March, 05:20
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Well that's blatantly not true - how could you even think that?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
our bodies are made of more than 70% water. that is the same amount of water on the earth. expand your thinking
05:38 AM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Jim Walker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Jim Walker @Wakabe
14 March, 08:34
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Ok, gotcha.

Those are proportions though - not amounts. Very different things!

And the human body is more like 60% water. At more than 70% you'd be drowning. So not quite the same either. But I get what you were trying to say.

14 March, 05:23
In response Jim Walker to his Publication
forgive my grammatically incorrectness. i was relaying a message i heard from scientists. so, whether the proportions are 60 or 70 does not concern me, but how it directly ties to proportions of water on the earth is no coicidence. the earth, our mother, births humans.