Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
14 March, 12:41
WE SEE YOU,..

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/...

H/T to 5:5

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
😩That's right!! You pathetic, Reptillian, blood-sucking pedophiles from the depths of hell. YOU WILL DIE a horrible death I am hoping. How many screams were made by our children that no one heard? Our babies were taken into the dark Abyss, with fear so real, their little bodies quivering and their eyes darting back and forth looking for anyone to come rescue them...but no one came. Utter despair. Defeated. And what came next? Their terror to ignite, for some evil psychopaths to defile them for satanic pleasure. I want to scream so loud and would like access to these monsters for 5 minutes each. Am I capable of hurting other people? No. Am I capable of hurting demons? Yes!!! A billion children? Dear God. All the way back from ancient times. Public truth of this will send many to a therapists couch.
We all had each other for strength&truth to acclimate thru this shocking process. Will Trump suggest for the newly awaken thru EBS to locate an Anon for guidance? We can help them, gladly.
04:05 AM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Messiah One Is Coming, click on at the bottom under it