Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 March, 01:13
From the George News YT Chat tonight...
9 total posts - scroll...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela Aaron @PatriotPam73
14 March, 03:01
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'm completely lost then. What were we supposed to compare the pics GeorgeNews posted with the YouTube video? And then Richard Citizen's video.. now GeorgeNews is saying there was a REAL Rose Garden Event?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior @QDuck
GEORGE NEVER said it was Live and they never said WHAT Event was in the Rose Garden yesterday. . I believe that it could have been filmed prior. Also, it seemed very sunny during the Dems event and yet when Richard Citizen did his video, it was cloudy and gloomy! Plus maybe they were on the Castlerock Rose Garden set because it was sunny in S. California yesterday. So, in the end it's not so much of what George said but moreso what they DIDN'T say! πŸ˜€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ˜˜οΈ
03:24 AM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Pamela Aaron to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QDuck in this post can reply
Pamela Aaron @PatriotPam73
14 March, 03:46
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
You're awesome! Thank you! I was also wondering what was the temp on Friday in DC? No one looked cold or chilly, esp Pelosi with short sleeves dress.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
14 March, 08:39
In response Pamela Aaron to her Publication
Aww thank you. We're all here to help each other with this giant puzzle! I'm learning that there are lots of ways to interpret things and hidden meanings/messages in many of these posts. β™₯️