01:13 AM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
14 March, 10:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, Youtube TV Live is also George.
This is confirm3d.

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
15 March, 05:10
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OKIE us74 @OkieUSA74
14 March, 08:46
The ability to pull of deep fakes and NOT have someone notice something is getting harder for them.
Even Pics can be altered to fit a narrative.
One of Georges Key messages was Research BEFORE accepting as Fact vs Fiction!

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
14 March, 06:10
Thank you Kim!

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
14 March, 04:29
Maybe there was a real event in the rose garden in Mar a Lago.
If they have a rose garden. Didn"t Dan post he was in the White House.

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
14 March, 10:08
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
Or a real event in the DC rose garden but not the one we were shown....speculations, speculations

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
14 March, 04:23
Thanks Kim! πŸ‘

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
14 March, 04:07
Thanks K
Love & Light

Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
14 March, 03:33
Kim,
i was able to screenshot this photo at the same time bidan was speaking. as you can see by the circle, its was hours old, but i was watching it live. I think it may be the same for the Rose garden scenario, and Richard, Georgenews are both correct

Pamela Aaron @PatriotPam73
14 March, 03:01
I'm completely lost then. What were we supposed to compare the pics GeorgeNews posted with the YouTube video? And then Richard Citizen's video.. now GeorgeNews is saying there was a REAL Rose Garden Event?

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
14 March, 03:24
In response Pamela Aaron to her Publication
GEORGE NEVER said it was Live and they never said WHAT Event was in the Rose Garden yesterday. . I believe that it could have been filmed prior. Also, it seemed very sunny during the Dems event and yet when Richard Citizen did his video, it was cloudy and gloomy! Plus maybe they were on the Castlerock Rose Garden set because it was sunny in S. California yesterday. So, in the end it's not so much of what George said but moreso what they DIDN'T say! πŸ˜€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ˜˜οΈ

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
14 March, 04:05
In response Pamela Aaron to her Publication
although,,what if an event happened that we couldn't seeπŸ€”hmmmm?

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
14 March, 01:57
That's encouraging..

Jessica Hernandez @kekmaga20
14 March, 01:54
Was that you Kim? Asking them questions

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
14 March, 01:43
So confused? are they calling Richard a liar? I really like him and the fact that George News is going to such lengths to post all the pictures and videos...it makes me worry about Richard's safety

Joanne Sherman @JoanneSherman
14 March, 01:51
In response Heather North to his Publication
richard had obstructions in the view of the wh he did show the chopper landing. peguin6 was on the street and video the wh with the helicopter landing and take off and people were standing around a ambulance did go by was it heard on the mainstream news?

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
14 March, 01:41
I know the #BestIsYetToCome .
πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™ #GodBless . πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Maritere Crespo @crespomt
14 March, 01:29
Thank you, Kim! Regards from Peru. Blessings πŸ™βœ¨βœ¨

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 March, 01:35
In response Maritere Crespo to his Publication
Thanks...and no problem!
Happy to share.
Blessings to you, too!

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
14 March, 01:24
Kim you on it ... πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ˜ŽπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
Thanks Patriot πŸ™πŸ»

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 March, 01:26
In response Blonde Bunny11 to her Publication
Happy to share!
Hope you are well BB!