Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
"On Tuesday, Mr. Hoogland is set to be arrested for violating the terms of the court which prohibit him from speaking out about the ghoulish behavior of the doctors, school counselors and the justice system in Canada that has stripped him of his parental rights. ...

'Here I am facing time up to five years] in prison. And these two doctors who are so proud of the work that they do in transitioning children are actually cowards hiding behind children. They are continuing to commit what I consider crimes against humanity. And they are using the government to silence me so that I can’t call them out on this. If they are so proud of it, why are they in hiding? Why won’t they come out and tell everybody how great it is what they are doing?'"

https://www.thegatewaypund...
12:50 AM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
14 March, 01:55
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
My whole heart goes out to this man! Anyone who has had the nightmare of dealing with juvenile courts can attest to how insane it has become and they have been stripping parental rights bit by bit for ages unnoticed. To insane levels. I pray that people campaign for this man. Letter writing campaign, showing up in person, legal defense costs, whatever can be done to help. May God show favor to this father and reveal the truth about these awful crimes against our children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 March, 07:14
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
😔🙏Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396