Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Woo hoo! This is good to hear!
Nana will take this as we are so so close now!
This is one of the reasons we are here. You and I are here to help those that will have to wake up so quickly all at once.
Remember too that many of those still asleep are so entrenched and so maniputlated that they are not just asleep they are unconscious!
Maybe also we can remember that God forgives us and forgiveness is key to uniting the country. We need to learn to forgive ourselves and forgive others and always leave judgement to God.
Nana loves you all!
This sounds like good news from Joe M to me. But your guess is as good as mine.
11:35 PM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
14 March, 12:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Great advice!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 01:07
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
😘😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
14 March, 12:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
nana, where might i find joe m?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 08:03
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Gab is the only place now that I know of stormisuponus

Jerrilyn Sandefer @Jerri1963
14 March, 08:25
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
you can find his videos on Bitchute still i believe🤔