MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
SO I NOTICED BARRON TRUMP WEARS THE SAME SHIRT ALOT...DIFFRENT COLORS & STYLES BUT ALL THE SAME "7 DIDN'T BLOW ITSELF UP" ...IS THERE A NEW 9/11 DOCUMENTARY COMING OUT BY WHITE HATS🤔🤔🤔
01:50 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
22 January, 01:41
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
ejetr can i buy a shirt like Barrons? id like one in Blue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
21 January, 05:24
WTC7
THE SOLOMON BUILDING
Funny thing abot my cousin... her birthday being 9/11/69. Her father... Uncle Dave worked there on that day... 'cept he was conviently away... happy birthday cuz! Oh... My Cousin died... Oh, nothing suspicious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
21 January, 05:29
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Solomon Smith Barney... WTC 7

21 January, 04:07
I STAND CORRECTED BUT U CANT IMAGINE THE WEALTH OF INFORMATION I GO THRU DAILY & THEN SHARE WITH U GUYS SO WE CAN FIGURE OUT TOGETHER. TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK♥️

Angel Vibes @Angels1111
21 January, 03:37
RESEARCH before posting!!

21 January, 03:54
In response Angel Vibes to her Publication
HOW DO U THINK I KNO ITS ABOUT THE WORLD TRADE CENTER TOWER 7? CONTROLLED DEMOLITION...RESEARCH

PPP 777 @ppp777
21 January, 03:21

PPP 777 @ppp777
21 January, 03:21
In response PPP 777 to his Publication
Fake

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
21 January, 02:21
i believe those are photoshopped.
Here are the originals.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
21 January, 02:33
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
This t-shirt is also interesting. Looks like comms to me...

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
21 January, 02:41
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Important that Patriots point things like this out. Let's keep it real.
I want to believe everything I see but became very aware of the term 'Confirmation Bias' in the past months.