NEO ONE @Neo
“The problem’s plain to see...too much technology.”
10:41 PM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
20 March, 12:41
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
The pulsing of WiFi waves in the homes are very harmful too...especially on children with autism.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
14 March, 05:45
People need to stop buying these kind of devices for their homes❗️🤦🏽‍♀️ Anything wireless is Dangerous, need to be kept far away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enough Already! @emdSD
13 March, 11:41
that's crazy! wow - thank u for sharing this.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
13 March, 11:21
Yikes! I use mine all the time but they are usually not in my bedroom.

reaper myer @reapermyer
13 March, 10:56
prob doesnt know how to use meter

Enough Already! @emdSD
13 March, 11:42
In response reaper myer to his Publication
u made me laugh, sorry orginal poster

1776 ... @IGG1776
13 March, 10:44
🤔