Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 07:44
Nana can tell you that from over a year ago Bards of War (Gen Flynn's fren) has been saying all along that the precipice would be when we got to the point they would make it to where you couldnt do anything without taking their vaccine not work not buy things not travel. This is where they are taking us to force you to take their vaccine then next will be the vaccine proof chip, mark of the beast. Then you will need more vaccines like every 6 mths until they get you so weak and enough Luciferase in your system to where they can manipulate you or take you out at will. (Look up iluminesence properties of Luciferase and interaction with 5G) his was their plan, the One World Order plan, &well it seems to be back working since they have stolen the election? Are we going to do something soon about the STOLEN ELECTION?

Stephen on Bards was right all along.
When he first said it Nana thought nah we are not going to allow shit like that to happen!
Yet here we are!
Are we watching a movi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
13 March, 07:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Most people would actually take the vax already...hrmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
13 March, 09:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I will throw myself off the Golden Gate Bridge before they ever get ME with their vile evil vax.

just sayin'

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 10:47
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Nana will never either!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 March, 11:09
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
My husband just said to tell you to throw the person trying to jab you off the bridge instead.