Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 07:44
Nana can tell you that from over a year ago Bards of War (Gen Flynn's fren) has been saying all along that the precipice would be when we got to the point they would make it to where you couldnt do anything without taking their vaccine not work not buy things not travel. This is where they are taking us to force you to take their vaccine then next will be the vaccine proof chip, mark of the beast. Then you will need more vaccines like every 6 mths until they get you so weak and enough Luciferase in your system to where they can manipulate you or take you out at will. (Look up iluminesence properties of Luciferase and interaction with 5G) his was their plan, the One World Order plan, &well it seems to be back working since they have stolen the election? Are we going to do something soon about the STOLEN ELECTION?

Stephen on Bards was right all along.
When he first said it Nana thought nah we are not going to allow shit like that to happen!
Yet here we are!
Are we watching a movi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
13 March, 07:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
When is this shit show going to end? I certainly can't believe this was part of the plan that we were told to trust!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
4ElevenAndaHalf Again @4ElevenAndaHalf
13 March, 08:03
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Stay strong...remember...people have to be shown...that is what's happening now. No one ever promised us it would be easy.

Maria. Liv. @maria07
13 March, 08:10
In response 4ElevenAndaHalf Again to her Publication
đŸ˜ĢI can guarantee you it has not been easy for almost 4 long years, and 10 before this after following David Icke. Have lost everyone in my life, A mega big family with 5 siblings, 11 nieces and nephews cousins, 3 grown children and grandchildren. Grandma is insane. Missing only my son of 23 who soon also thinks I'm crazy since it's not coming.😨😓

4ElevenAndaHalf Again @4ElevenAndaHalf
I know...everyone thinks I'm insane too. I was discharged from my job of 10 years because I declined a voluntary COVID test. Told them there is no such thing as asymtomatic. I'm still looking for work but in IL the Sheeple outnumber the rest of us. Keep praying...that's all we can do...blessings 🙏
08:21 PM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 4ElevenAndaHalf in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
13 March, 09:42
Now if only you can find an attorney who will sue you're ex-employer's a**es for wrongful termination?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 08:49
Nana has had a lot of clients moving from IL for several yrs even b4 the covid. It is a hard place to live for the past few yrs I understand, prayers for you

Anne Woodward @Luckyanne
13 March, 08:31
you are a hero in my eyes. we all need to say NO to these constant threats to our freedom and denial of common sense.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
13 March, 08:28
RN here. and i dont think you're insane...more like patriotic, strong sense of ethics, integrity and you're brave. The right fit will happen. God's blessings.

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
13 March, 08:28
I will believe for your new job and others will fallow my lead and when 2 or 3 believe it is so!! Your new job will be in your lap soon so believe with me and others that like and support for your new job that is a perfect fit and finances !!! Be well and believe !!! R Ricardo

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 March, 08:27
MIRACULOUS PRAYERS OF A NEW AND BETTER JOB IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
13 March, 08:23
🙏đŸģ