Tina Edgar @tsedgar43126
13 March, 06:04
😌Attended a funeral today. Covid 19 was a huge topic. The guy was 68, diabetic, weighed 455 pounds and asthma. He had been sick for years. They said he died from Covid. The person behind me in the line, ask me if I needed a mask. I said no. She offered one from her pocket! Yeah nope. She started telling me how important it was to wear the mask, follow all the CDC guidelines for the good of all people. I nodded, politely. She continued to explain to me why I was in the wrong. I finally lended into her and in a low voice said, 'ma'am, where I am from, we mind our own business, that is about all I can take care of, we stand 6 feet apart because we can always pretend we didn't hear you yakking. Now that I have listened to you for 30 minutes here is my answer! I don't know you. I don't think I would like you if I did know you. Faucci is a lying two bit snake oil salesman and that mask you are wearing doesn't hide the onions you ate. Why would it save me from Covid?? I felt better 😌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shop keep @shopkeep007
13 March, 06:07
In response Tina Edgar to her Publication
drop those red pills like a boss. if not now then when, if not us then who.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by tsedgar43126 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tina Edgar, click on at the bottom under it