Only people mentioned by Biznitch in this post can reply
Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
14 March, 11:33
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
My husband and I are living unafraid and FREE OF MASKS. We have traveled, shopped, dined out and we are not and have not been sick. We just laugh and shake our heafs at the insanity around us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
14 March, 11:27
Because you are being exposed to the things that actually strengthen your immune system. Keep up the good example you are setting. WWG1WGA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Because you are being exposed to the things that actually strengthen your immune system. Keep up the good example you are setting. WWG1WGA.

Kelly FL-Patriot @RockinQ
13 March, 07:36
ME TOO!!! I have never worn a mask yet!!!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
13 March, 07:12
Me too! I am not sanitizing, not washing my hands like a psyche, not wearing a mask, had low immunity all my life but took care of myself with the naturopahic treatments, do not social distance, have COPD, 71 years old and I am doing fine! Had a very bad fru 2 years ago... too bad, covid lost its chance with me.LOL...I gather valuable information from the social platforms, compile them in flyers, print them and distribute them through the places I go shopping to: grocery stores, psost office, banks, parks etc. Most people are affraid to take them but i place tham in strategic places and some in the shopping baskets!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
13 March, 06:37
So in short the Creator knew what He was doing when designing us!

Maga Nana @MagaNana
13 March, 06:34
🙋‍♀️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 March, 06:31
Me! Don't wear a mask, hug my friends and family, hike outside everyday, ski, host our home church, eat out, have friends over for dinner. I am 72, now retired RN after 50 years. I worked ER and was exposed to every germ imaginable and I have survived every "we are all going to die" disease they have touted. The key is a strong immune system. Exposure to "germs" actually produces a strong immune response. Just wash your hands.😊

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
13 March, 06:22
🙋‍♂️

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
13 March, 06:15
Thats Messed Up. Saw Somebody Wearing A Mask By Themselfs In Their Car. Got Out Had A Smoke, Mask Back On And Sat Back In Their Car Like I Said Messed The Fook Up.

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
13 March, 06:12
Here!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 March, 06:11

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
13 March, 06:06

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
13 March, 06:04

Richard Dickinson @Richsue0804
13 March, 05:11
me

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
13 March, 05:09

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
13 March, 05:09
Right here. Haven't worn, won't wear and refuse to wear.