Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
When did you become fully awake, regarding the shocking truths of The Secret Luciferian Death Cults/ChildTrafficking/Satanic Ritual Abuse/Pedofilia/Pedocracy running our world for centuries? #SaveOurChildren

During “Covid-19”shutdown

1/20/2017 - March 2020

1990-2017

Prior to 1990

11:18 AM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
14 March, 01:56
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
i knew that something wasn't right. for years, i knew there was loads of corruption in many places of politics. I knew Hollywood was horrible. i just didn't know how vile. my eyes were fully opened recently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daeda LeBat @LeBat1776
14 March, 01:48
i have been for awhile never decided to speak up until finding this movement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
13 March, 09:52
April 1980. I was researching the Illuminati and found out about the Titanic/Federal Reserve connection. Suddenly I was Wide Awake.

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
13 March, 11:35
No WMD in Iraq, 9/11 told me everything. It's been crystal clear forward and backward from there.