Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
12 March, 10:18
Good Night Sweet Jesus

Yeshua I love You sooo much

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
13 March, 02:29
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
it's time for sleep..LOL... but I just wanted to stop in to say HI !!
Sending BLESSINGS of
Faith..Hope..Love and MANY HUGS Sister...
God IS with us

#GodWins
#Jesus
#KeepPraying
#GodAnswersPrayer
#MiricalsDoHappen
#angelsamongus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 10:18
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
Hi Grandma You are soooo sweet
I love you sooo much
Good Morning To You

13 March, 10:43
Good morning to you sweet pea...GOD IS GOOD....and today is a day GOD has made...my stimulas ISN'T here and Netflix isn't downloading BUT I WILL REJOICE and be GLAD in this BEAUTIFUL DAY ANYWAY...Woo-Hoo....lol...(like the dems tell the truth)..hahaha

I didn't get the last stimulous until I filed taxes. My kids told me another one is coming. I had no idea.
10:52 AM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
13 March, 11:06
YES...supposedly they were showing up in bank accounts this weekend...BUT we can't believe anything Joe say's....so maybe by this week??? He signed off on it Thurs. The House passed the Stimulas package even though not 1 republican voted for their RIDICULOUS bill of the left's wish list....They are giving more $$ to the illeagles and other countries than to the American people...I can really use the $$ BUT I would have done without it happily with ALL the PORK in it for the illegals and elites...This is the way the politians become MILLIONAIRES by being "public servants"....

13 March, 11:12
I had no idea. I haven't paid atttention I suppose. We'll see what happens.