Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
24 May, 05:06
In response John Q.. to his Publication
...im just simply too damn good looking for a mask......lol....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
24 May, 07:12
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
Indeed Friend lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 May, 01:03
As mama would say, I am married not blind. God did a good job. And your wife is awesome. NOT tryina get punched in the facelola. lol God bless ya'll.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
24 May, 01:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You know my Wife?!
I haven't met her yet - tell her to send me a message and we'll get this 'Happily Ever After' thing going.

Look forward to meeting her.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 May, 12:59
👍😂💥👊

Sarah Sue @HisWorld
23 April, 08:02
haha. im sure its because your a hottie 😜

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
13 March, 06:32
Dawwww..I bet your are still very handsome. The beauty of the heart shines through your eyes.

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
13 March, 06:26
They see our light unconsciously and wonder whats up with us. And we're handsome too. Goes hand in hand.

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
13 March, 11:25
I dedicate my Life to Christ I think you are AWARE
We as Disciples Dedicate Our Homes, the Ground We Stand, Each Breath, Each Step in Thanksgiving, it is extremely hard at times because of our choices and paths, He has NEVER Forsaken Me. I LOVE OUR Heavenly Father in All My Might, Mind, Soul and Spirit Forever LIFE, Life is Eternity, Prepare For Eternity ~One~💝💞🙏