Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Lord remove the vel!
What do you perceive?
No wait, first you might have to care to look.
10:09 AM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Karen Lou @Sapphire
13 March, 05:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is not a professional analysis. The top pic is dead and lifeless. No shadows, sunshine, people, it looks yellow and old and tired.
The bottom pic has vibrant colors, shadows, sunshine, and real live people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green Hive @ckmk2001
13 March, 05:05
Not the same place for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Breaking Bad @BreakingBad
13 March, 02:55

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
13 March, 01:55
Here is the Tyler Perry Studios White House.
https://tylerperrystudios....

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 01:49
Veil! Sorry this print is too tiny for Blind Nana but not too tiny pics for me to see the windows above the top of this building are not the same lighting or no lighting.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
13 March, 12:48
There is so much truth in your words, Nana. You must care to look...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 12:48
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
😘😇💜

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 March, 11:46
If you zoom in on the 2nd story of each pic the top photo seems to not have a 2nd story where as the bottom photo clearly has a 2nd story with paned windows.

Breaking Bad @BreakingBad
13 March, 11:37
Study it, it's the same....

Sunny Day @SunnyDay
13 March, 11:33
thats an awesome proof. when i think of all the trolls on social media and all the liberals i know in MA celebrating out loud that Trump is gone to my face, and telling me to wise up and stop listening to that criminal lying terrorist group called QAnon, i think of this...that theyre too stupid to notice that AINT BIDEN, and he probably works for the white hats, it cracks me up! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
13 March, 11:24
tells you a lot about who comes first

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
13 March, 11:23
tyler perry studios.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
13 March, 10:16
Normies be like.. uh uh they remodeled it.
Me.. They remodeled it to look crappier?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 March, 10:14
😉