Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I AM Just Me, Holding this Line with All I Have Got, For Me, For God, and then for All of You. Jesus flipped me over and Stood me Up and I Will Not Back Away. I Stand WIth the Strength of God flowing though me, just like All of You have within You as well. We Are All The Children of God cast onto Lots, seperated but connected, lost but not forgotten. We are Re-Aligning the search light now, Shine into the Darkness, Hold the Divine Light of God so they may continue along the way. There are many all over bending the Light and confusing many as they follow their paths, It is for Us to Help Straighten and Shine Upon Them. If We All Become Attuned to God, He Will Shelter Us Along the Way.

Do Not Fear Anything, It is to confuse You, and It is Not Real.

Go to Him With the Love of a Child at Heart.

I Love You All So Very Much, Forever, just as You are, Unconditionally, as I AM Love.

#Jesus
#wwg1wga
#GodWins
#GodIsHere

🛐☦️⚛️✝️
https://youtu.be/Mflekg7ie...
Casting Crowns - Nobody feat. Matthew West (Visualizer Video) - YouTube

Visualizer Video for "Nobody" by Casting Crowns feat. Matthew West!Listen to Only Jesus, the newest album from Casting Crowns!Amazon: https://CastingCrowns.l...

10:07 AM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
J J Larr @3JJL
24 November, 01:20
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
💓🙏🏻🕊 A M E N 🕊🙏🏻💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 November, 02:25
In response J J Larr to her Publication
AMEN ❤️🙏🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolimain ... @Jolimain
29 August, 08:15
Thank you so much Jason, you're the first post and first song i saw this morning, your words have brighten my day....God Bless

29 August, 08:19
In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
Thank You for being here, Love You and I Hope Your Day is amazing, and Know You are so very Blessed this day, as all the Days Ahead. ❤️🙌🕊️

Thank You LORD for all these beautiful souls that have been placed all around me today. 🙌✝️🙌

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
20 July, 12:01
💙🙏

20 July, 12:04
In response Wandering Soul to her Publication
I AM Grateful God has placed You here with me. Much respect. 🙏

J J Larr @3JJL
24 November, 01:19
In response Wandering Soul to her Publication
🙏🏻🕊 A M E N 🕊🙏🏻

American Girl @Americangirl
13 May, 07:24

13 May, 07:26
In response American Girl to her Publication
❤️🙏✝️☝️💥

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
06 May, 07:21
love your posts Jason! ❤️✝️

06 May, 07:23
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
I Love You So Very Much Sister. I am happy to have You with Me. ❤️🙏 I am grateful to God for putting us all together, and I do Thank Jesus and I ThankQ.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 April, 08:48
No fear, only love & lots of faith. Our Father God is a great loving Father. We collectively are strong & unstoppable. Our Light together shines brighter than those who try & harm us. Stand in Faith Patriots & be ready. God Bless you all & much love always.

J J Larr @3JJL
24 November, 01:22
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
🙏🏻🕊 A M E N 🕊🙏🏻

Kim Laughlin @TheLordIsMySpotter
16 April, 08:44
thank you for your words and posting God Bless you

06 May, 07:34
In response Kim Laughlin to her Publication
I Love You So Very Much, May God Bless You Always, All-Ways. ❤️🙏

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
16 April, 09:16
God is Good! Praise be to Jesus!

16 April, 09:19
In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication
Amen. ❤️🙏✝️

J J Larr @3JJL
24 November, 01:23
In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication
🙏🏻🕊 A M E N 🕊🙏🏻

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
12 April, 09:46
Well, AMEN!

12 April, 09:48
In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication
🙏🌎❤️✝️🕊️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
31 March, 07:43

Karen Lou @Sapphire
30 March, 10:01
I went and let myself cry.✨💫🇺🇸♥️

30 March, 10:08
In response Karen Lou to her Publication
I Love You So Very Much. God Loves You Unimaginably. You Are Very Brave. Thank You For Being With Us. I AM Grateful to Witness You. May God Bless You Continually. Gods Grace is Flowing for All To Receive.v❤️🌍🙏✝️

Annie D-W @Annie172123
13 March, 10:48
Amen! Love, Light and hugs to ALL. #GodWins

13 March, 12:10
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
Amen.❤️🙏✝️

J J Larr @3JJL
24 November, 01:24
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
🙏🏻🕊 A M E N 🕊🙏🏻

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 10:39
Nana likes your new avatar pic too. Much love today!

13 March, 10:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank You and Love You So Very Much Nana. ❤️🙏✝️