Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
LIVE PROOF of the HOAX of this DECADE,..
🇺🇸😎👊ENJOY THE SHOW👊😎🇺🇸 https://t.co/WAHArCotSX
09:59 AM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Patriot Lady @PatroitLady
15 March, 12:44
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Patroit of the year award! Awesome job.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
13 March, 08:05
This is the link to the full 9 minute video on IG.
https://t.me/richardcitize...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rain Man @RainMan
13 March, 08:10
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
not IG link but it's Telegram which I haven't gotten yet.

Thorsten DGER @MixeryMan
13 March, 06:03
He 's now official on Telegram
https://t.me/richardcitize...

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
13 March, 03:39
they are in GA shooting at Tyler Perry's studio? or there are dozen replicas or mire around the world.where in the world is Joe 2.0? 😂
4:30 mark of vid
https://youtu.be/zgacuXdzC...

13 March, 03:40
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
anons armed to the teeth with info
https://youtu.be/GV_CW76MO...

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
13 March, 03:17
unfortunately you can hear that Ambulance clear as day in this video as Richard mentioned in his. But there are optics going on right now.

13 March, 11:20
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
optics have to be good.enough for normies ao yeah inconsistency with sound. the sun light however seems to be a big tell. was it sunny in DC yesterday? also. replica in GA at Tyler Perry studios.
https://youtu.be/zgacuXdzC...

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
13 March, 02:31
Enjoy the movie.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 March, 01:44
SAD THING IS 99.9 %. OF DEMS THINK THEY ARE @ ROSE GARDEN 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kevin Slack @Thorshammer
13 March, 01:27
He puts out some eye opening videos

Not1 Worry @WeWin
13 March, 01:09

Rain Man @RainMan
13 March, 02:45
In response Not1 Worry to her Publication
Winter trees make all the difference. I see some of the Rocky Mountains fron home all winter and nothing in the Summer.

Webster Ramey @Webster61
13 March, 11:20
I also noticed the sounds of fire/police sirens on the background and I don't think I've ever heard that while they were doing something in the rose garden ???

LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
13 March, 03:47
In response Webster Ramey to her Publication
it's got to be LA then at Castle Rock studios

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 March, 10:43
Thank you for sharing. Reminds me of a video someone took in Seattle where fireworks were going off over the space needle being shown on the news, and he took a video from his apartment and there were no fireworks at the space needle. Just like the fake hurricane pictures too, fake flooded streets. MSM truly is the enemy of the people. We must be the news now. Use that camera in your pocket.

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
13 March, 10:37
This is the rose garden view.... cant see the hotel richard is in so richard woyldnt be able to see the rose garden from his hotel.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
13 March, 01:45
In response The room where It happens to her Publication
He said "12:35" and TV says 2:35?...

Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
13 March, 10:13
look at Rob's post last night on twitter.

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
13 March, 02:18
In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication
There is even a set in Georgia, according to Brice Watson who actually asked the guard where the White House set was, and he pointed her in a certain direction.

Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
14 March, 09:42
In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication
We need to pray for Rob. I guess what I shared has gottwn him in hot water with the courts. We need the truth!

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
13 March, 10:10
They blocked sharing!😡

Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
13 March, 10:12
In response Dew Harvey to her Publication
what?!?! here?!?!?! whoooaaaaa

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
13 March, 01:47
In response Dew Harvey to her Publication
☺️Updates on this site being done weekly, if not daily. Sometimes it hangs. Just refresh the page.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts