Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
17 March, 12:03
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
I refuse to drink the toxic poison, and actually haven't in 10 years after I found out it is used to clean blood off of streets after severe car crashes...πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
14 March, 04:22
oh REALLY?? wait for it...and hold my Pepsi, bitch....😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
13 March, 09:07
Boycott this BITCHβ—οΈπŸ€¨πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·

sarah valdetero @sassycat7583
13 March, 07:32

Brenda Runner @Brenderkay1979
13 March, 07:07
Dasani Waters are Coco-Cola products.

Karen Lou @Sapphire
13 March, 02:48
You know, non flourinated water with lemon juice is really good.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
13 March, 01:02
Everyone print 10 (or more!) copies and make sure they get well placed. The grocery store isle with soda, in the Big Box Stores on the refrigerator units by the cash reg. etc. Share with friends and have them do the same!

Patriots...You know what to do!

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
13 March, 12:50
...be careful who you call NUTS asshole...bc there is over 80 million nuts out there..and all of of us stop buying your crap you cease exist...

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
13 March, 12:14
everyone should boycott coke, pepsi for the simple reason that both destroy your kidneys, let alone the fact that pepsi uses fetal cells to test taste receptors. not sure about coke, ive not seen that reported but they probably are too. the 2 seem to be in a competition to come up with 50 new products a week to shove off on the public (that should tell you something in itself about the entire system) and our news isn't the only thing that's shoved off on us with a specific agenda. our "food and drink products" also have a very specific agenda

Enough Already! @emdSD
13 March, 11:05
well screw you quincey you flipping idiot. i will never again drink another coke or coke product!!! (remember this everyone - it's not just 'coke/diet coke)... they own so many others...

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
13 March, 12:43
In response Enough Already! to her Publication
Damn it! I LOVE Vitamin Water Zero. I will be switching to Bai. I refuse to support them.😀 But buying Goya products left and rightπŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ‘Š

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 March, 10:34
That crap is really bad for you anyway - why would ANYONE drink it?

Put them out of business they are monsters.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 March, 10:32
If 80 million Trump supporters stop drinking this poison, it will have an impact. #boycottcoke and all soda. Soda does this to you:
Weakens bones
Makes your body acidic which makes you more susceptible to cancer
Dehydrates
Sugar content leads to diabetes which leads to liver and pancreatic problems, retinal problems, cardiac problems
Caustic to the digestive system
Replace soda with filtered alkaline water for better hydration. Sufficient hydration is necessary for good health. Most people are chronically dehydrated.
Water=Life

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
13 March, 12:07
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Gave up soda about 5 1/2 years ago. The Diet soda is even worse. I had a one case a week habit of drinking Diet Mountain Dew. NOW, my kids drink high ph balanced water and occasional juice and or gatorade but that's it. If you are basically AWAKE, you know that it's bad for you and your family, but those who are still in slumber, not so much!

Doc Zortman @Zdoc6
13 March, 09:52
Okay - let's be less white and drink what? Prune juice? I'm good with that!

Seek The Truth @WL6202
13 March, 09:44
The only thing your special tonic is good for at any rate is cleaning toilets and/or removing blood from the highway after a traffic accident.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
13 March, 11:17
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
The ONLY time I might have a few swigs of coke (as a last resort) is if I've got a really bad migraine for days and keep getting sick, a swig of β€˜flat’ coke can help settle a nauseous stomach. I keep a few small cans for that reason only. I can't stomach the stuff otherwise!

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
14 March, 04:25
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
...and enemas in the ER/hospital. Best enema substrate to use as a healthcare provider!