Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The Silver Cat:

The Rothschild KM planted has 25 nukes in major American cities and other major cities in Europe in order to blackmail the associated government. This is referred to as their Samson Option, and was first discovered and disclosed by Seymour Hersh:

The Rothschild KM also gained some S-19 and S-20 Warheads from a corrupt Member of Congress assigned the task to buy up Ukrainian Mirvs on behalf of the USG in order to decommission them. Instead, he sold them to the Israelis and split the money with other key Congressmen involved.

Nana:

Nana heard that the Q teams thought they had found all of them.

Idk. Nana kept feeling that we were still always looking for the last one and one of my dreams was that they would find it. In the dream I was supposed to tell them that they would find it but not until they realized that there really was a paper trail to it and that is how they would find it.
@doqholliday
@jfkjrfan
01:59 AM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
William Paul @LuckyBill7777
13 March, 07:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have dreamt about one of the nukes being rigged to go off. Maybe that won't happen now. My gut tells me otherwise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 09:12
In response William Paul to his Publication
One of my dreams was a huge 20 to 30 story building on a waterway peninsula area blowing up in slo mo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396