r363l l10n @r363ll10n
12 March, 10:01
POTUS dropped by a charity event tonight for DOGS...

So many dog comms recently and now this????!

Coincidence?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BoS Simms @BoSimmsMtl
That's the fat body double. How the hell does he sound just like the real POTUS? He's way fatter
11:31 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BoSimmsMtl in this post can reply
Suzanne Garrett @Suzieq76
13 March, 09:30
In response BoS Simms to his Publication
I have been saying that too! I had pointed it out to my husband, probably as far back as DJT having the chinavirus. He said he thought he had a vest on under the suit. I disagree(not that he wouldnt have protection on), you can tell it in his face, its fatter as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BoS Simms @BoSimmsMtl
13 March, 01:50
In response Suzanne Garrett to her Publication
We are woke up and right Suzanne because it's the fat body double that golfs recently and he has a FAT Face. There's a lot of differences subtle and not so subtle upon inspection. There is also a picture (probably more) of the fat Tromp in a car giving thumbs up and it's clearly not the real POTUS because the face is so fat too!! There's a video I saw recently of the double speaking to someone at a wedding or some event and it's the fat Tromp not the real one....but they sound alike. I want to know how the hell is it possible to sound just like the real POTUS Trump? Is it a clone?? WTH? What's up with fat Tromp?