r363l l10n @r363ll10n
POTUS dropped by a charity event tonight for DOGS...

So many dog comms recently and now this????!

Coincidence?
10:01 PM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
12 March, 11:32
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
"Do anons realize what is about to be unleashed?" Remember that one? WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BoS Simms @BoSimmsMtl
12 March, 11:31
That's the fat body double. How the hell does he sound just like the real POTUS? He's way fatter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Garrett @Suzieq76
13 March, 09:30
In response BoS Simms to his Publication
I have been saying that too! I had pointed it out to my husband, probably as far back as DJT having the chinavirus. He said he thought he had a vest on under the suit. I disagree(not that he wouldnt have protection on), you can tell it in his face, its fatter as well.

Alyssa Patriot @Alymarica
12 March, 10:45
fake POTUS [golfing Trump] but comms not the less

Karen Lou @Sapphire
12 March, 11:20
In response Alyssa Patriot to her Publication
I noticed that too!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
12 March, 10:04
lots to do with dogs in the wh