Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
12 March, 04:46
n Israel, Refusing COVID-19 Vaccination Means ‘Your Life Is Basically Over’..
Many Americans are unaware of it but halfway around the world in Israel, refusing to get vaccinated for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) is now a death sentence.

While they are not yet chopping people’s heads off for refusing the jab (see Revelation 20:4), the Israel government has made it a requirement to get vaccinated in order to live a “new normal” life.

“When you don’t take the vaccine, your life is basically over,” warns Ilana Rachel in a video about what is taking place in the Holy Land.

“No entrance to shopping malls. No more theater visits. Children about 16 who did not take the injection are not allowed to take their exams. Protesting parties in the Knesset are brought to silence and threatened by the military.”

https://humansarefree.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Buck @BuckNAmarillo17
We all need to be praying for the divine protection of our Israeli brothers and sisters. I know I am going to be praying hard for them every day until I hear they are no longer being forced to vaccinate against their will.
11:11 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BuckNAmarillo17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nancy Buck, click on at the bottom under it