Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Liberal trolls will be dealt with on AnonUp the same way Twitter treated Patriots.
#Fooked
12:30 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
24 August, 05:54
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Nice to come home to a clean house.

Lovin AU
Thanks Kobi!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
24 August, 01:29
I was Suspended twice. Once for a Bible verse with no commentary. Second time Twitter suspended me for Congratulating President Trump for WINNING the 2020 Election. Most of my friends got kicked off that day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
24 August, 01:25
Deny Don @deny sounds like a troll to me

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
24 August, 12:44

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 August, 12:11

Photon 333 donated @Photon
03 March, 11:39
Vibes.

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
03 March, 11:31
Thank you so much for allowing us to communicate with others without being censored.I never thought there would come a day when we would be silenced for trying to speak the truth.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 March, 11:09

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 March, 11:08

William Cherry @Oleglory
03 March, 11:06
sounds good to me fuckem

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
03 March, 11:03
eh.. let em be.. At this point we are all just laughing at them anyway.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
31 January, 06:17
As usual you are the best.

Cob Cob @Colob123
31 January, 06:16
😍Thank You!

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
30 January, 10:57
excellent- karma is a BITCH

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
28 January, 09:24
I blocked the ones that are name calling and down right vulger.

Ryan Trump @2BluIce2
26 January, 03:51
Hell ya😄🤣🤣thats what i like to hear

R1CH √GEL @FtPierceFinest
25 January, 11:29
#BigFACTZ !!!

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
25 January, 02:34
Amen ❤️🇺🇸Thank you

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
25 January, 12:22
Yes Kobayashi....Patriots all behind you.

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
25 January, 12:24
In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication
Huge RED X on name spot 😅

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 January, 08:30
kobe, AMP up your server farm brother! this great site gets really bogged down! most memes wont load often takes three attempts brother! thanks for all the hard work! WEGO is running good!

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
24 January, 08:24
👊 Oh yeah! 🔥🔥🔥

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
24 January, 12:54
Preach!!!

Lion ess @Lioness
24 January, 01:40
Finally!! Someone in charge that can, will and DOES dish it back! I'm loving this space and people here more everyday 😍😍
Keep Fighting the Good Fight! #KobayashiFookery

nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
23 January, 08:24
I think the first step is to stop calling them "liberals", because they are not. These people, these regressive leftists are communists, totalitarian, authoritarian, and without a moral compass.

Wouldn't it be great to label them? The same way the label us?. I don't know about everyone else, but this "nice person" strategy really isn't working out.

Maybe a troll sticker or something for them? A sickle and hammer maybe?

Silver Storm @SilverStorm
24 January, 01:31
In response nO_JaB_ happaflapp to his Publication
Two stickers would be great to expose f*ng scam and troll!🚫🤨

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
23 January, 07:29
Yes, #Fooked !

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
23 January, 06:00
You rock!

Maui Red Warrior @Maui_Red_Warrior
23 January, 05:57
Thanks blocked one today, that attacked me

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
23 January, 05:52
I like your way of thinking !!!!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 05:40
you just made 2021