Liberal trolls will be dealt with on AnonUp the same way Twitter treated Patriots.
#Fooked

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

As usual you are the best.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

๐Ÿ˜Thank You!

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

excellent- karma is a BITCH

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals is my happy space.

I blocked the ones that are name calling and down right vulger.

GOD BLESS US ALL! THEREโ€™S NO TURNING BACK NOW....PIC=CASTLE ROCK (Lake Tahoe, CA) watch the water...... 12

TY KOBAYASHI, I LIKE THE IDEA OF THAT.... HOWEVER, IF WE ARE JUST A PLATFORM FOR TRUMP FOLLOWERS, IT WOULD GET PRETTY BORING PRETTY QUICK. TROLLS ARE A DIFFERENT THING. I BLOCK THEM EVERYTIME. BUT A HEALTHY DEBATE WITH DIFFERENT VIEWS IS WHAT MADE AMERICA GREAT? HOW WILL THAT BE INCORPORATED HERE? (not yelling

Hell ya๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃthats what i like to hear

Iโ€™m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

Amen โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธThank you

Yes Kobayashi....Patriots all behind you.

In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication

Huge RED X on name spot ๐Ÿ˜…

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

kobe, AMP up your server farm brother! this great site gets really bogged down! most memes wont load often takes three attempts brother! thanks for all the hard work! WEGO is running good!

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

๐Ÿ‘Š Oh yeah! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Preach!!!

= Karma

#Fooked

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐ŸŒŽโœŒ๐ŸŒ 

Finally!! Someone in charge that can, will and DOES dish it back! I'm loving this space and people here more everyday ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Keep Fighting the Good Fight!#KobayashiFookery

I think the first step is to stop calling them "liberals", because they are not. These people, these regressive leftists are communists, totalitarian, authoritarian, and without a moral compass.

Wouldn't it be great to label them? The same way the label us?. I don't know about everyone else, but this "nice person" strategy really isn't working out.

Maybe a troll sticker or something for them? A sickle and hammer maybe?

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น Patriot/Twitter refugee๐Ÿ’Š#RedPilled #wwg1wga #Trump ๐Ÿธ Gab 369Silver_storm โ˜‘๏ธWeGo 369Silver_storm ๐ŸšซNO SCAM-DM

In response "President" happaflapp to his Publication

Two stickers would be great to expose f*ng scam and troll!๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿคจ

(1) Show this thread

verified on wego.social #HoldTheLine ~ no posts here until finished with fight on tweatr!

Yes,#Fooked!

Tossed off Twitter, Patriot, I support President Trump. Catholic, mom, wife , animal lover, citizen journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X

You rock!

Purged at 9000 on Twitter. Will not take no shit. WWG1WGA Fight Like Flynn #SaveOurChildren

Thanks blocked one today, that attacked me

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I like your way of thinking !!!!

If they stand behind you, protect them If they stand beside you, respect them If they stand against you, show no mercy!

you just made 2021

Mumma, Autist, Aussie Vet๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ, Arteeest๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜ I know that love won. Iโ€™ve known as far back as I can remember. Canโ€™t explain it.

Just joined- liking#admin already ๐Ÿ˜

I've only been on here a few minutes and notice how much smoother it is than Twitty. Very user friendly.

hit me up if you need moderators

*Patriot* *Nurse* *Biker* *2A* I love my country and won't let it be taken down without a fight! #WWG1WWA #MAGA

@administrator Looks like we have a contestant!!!#Fooked

Jack Levin@mike2120
3 hours ago
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
I'll tell ewe wut, I'm still waiting for Trump to acknowledge any military death or death of a Capitol policeman at the hands of a bunch of uneducated, filthy, idiots who stormed the capitol. Here they are - dumb f'n fools who didn't even wear masks. Don't you think maybe there is a conspriacy to have you idiots not wear masks so it's easier to put you in jail? LOL

https://facesoftheriot.com/#

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Thanks again, Koba!โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

GOOD. THANK YOU. LOVE THIS PLATFORM. GREAT JOB!!!๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ˜‰

Formerly wickerbasket20. Q. Trump. Female. 50's. Can't decode, but digital soldier nonetheless. On: Rumble,WeGo

Goodness YES!!!!! TKYOU

After this last purge, I would predict that the larger "patriot" accts that survived are suspect. Twtr went after us with surgical precision even finding my small acct. Smells of desperation to me.
Can anyone confirm the rumors about Codemonkey?
Say it aint so!

For God and Country! Let's do this! God Bless us all.

Here's a good morning to you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5hFMy4pTrs

For God and Country! Let's do this! God Bless us all.

๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I have a request. Can we PLEASE have a beautiful flag picture instead of the little circle one? I like to put it on all my posts.