LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 March, 10:48
πŸ₯²πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Happy Friday Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
10 March, 10:44
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
God Bless our Beautiful & Brave Veterans
Thank You for your service & putting your lives in danger to protect our country, it's good citizens & our great flag for which it standsπŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eleanor Daddesi @Edaddesi
12 March, 07:56
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
I meant to share this with you the other day when it was highlighted in their InstagramπŸ’—I nannied for the Shanks kids in 1995-1997. Nelson and Leona adored you and were so worried for your safety. I hope this gets back to its rightful owner soonπŸ™πŸ»

12 March, 08:17
In response Eleanor Daddesi to her Publication
StunningπŸ’—

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
12 March, 08:19
In response Eleanor Daddesi to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»
uniQue connections never forgotten
β™₯️

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ»
09:15 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Edaddesi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eleanor Daddesi, click on at the bottom under it