LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA @LightHeartAnon
πŸ₯²πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Happy Friday Patriots
10:48 AM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
03 April, 02:57
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
God bless him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
15 March, 08:41
πŸ€—Hero's do excist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BOB HRIVNAK @KAGBOB
13 March, 01:05
May God Bless this Veteran and Patriot each day of his life.

Denise Gee @Aynaia
13 March, 12:52
Im still crying as I write this but this man ememplifies ONE of the reasons I hole Vets so close to my heart!!!

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
10 March, 10:44
Eyes leaking again... God bless him, the homeowner, and whomever took the care to post this. It is his age group that still works.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
10 March, 11:01
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
😭

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
10 March, 10:44
God Bless our Beautiful & Brave Veterans
Thank You for your service & putting your lives in danger to protect our country, it's good citizens & our great flag for which it standsπŸ’œ

Eleanor Daddesi @Edaddesi
12 March, 07:56
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
I meant to share this with you the other day when it was highlighted in their InstagramπŸ’—I nannied for the Shanks kids in 1995-1997. Nelson and Leona adored you and were so worried for your safety. I hope this gets back to its rightful owner soonπŸ™πŸ»

Field of Light @EartherealArts
12 March, 07:56
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Wonderful clip, and beautiful prayer.

Remember our military canines, too!!!

https://www.militarytimes....

https://www.cbsnews.com/ne...

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
10 March, 10:37
I'm not crying, it's allergies...

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
08 March, 07:51
First to go in a med bed!!!! FIRST πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’œπŸ’«πŸ’‹

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
07 March, 03:37
it doesn't happen often...but THIS brought a JOYFUL tear to my eye and BLESSED my heart....May GOD of Heaven BLESS this GREAT PATRIOT with ALL GREAT THINGS....In Jesus Sweet Name I pray....Amen
#wwg1wga #GodWins

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
07 March, 11:04
Wow, Respect! God please heal him.

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
07 March, 07:09
This is total Honor!!!!!!!!!!!

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
07 March, 07:00
There is no way i could see this and not share!!!! This Is what i feel is true spirit of our great country and people!! Just try to tell me we have no character!! This is a pure example of the american way!!!!! I wish i could come accross the gentleman and Thank Him For his Service!!!

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
08 March, 08:08
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
Me too! I used to be an amazon driver and he does not have any easy job, it may look easy on the surface but all the work that happens from the warehouse to a persons front door is much. I am 42 n had rough days did it for 4 yrs, and the driving al9ne has caused arm wrist n finger problems, n thats just from driving. Also I live in AZ n this guy looks like he is in the desert southwest, if that's the case his job as a amazon delivery driver is harder than most around the country. I hope he has an ice vest, that was the only way we could deliver when ot was 105 to 118 temps! If not someone who knows this man should tell him about an ice vest, u would think it would be common place here in the desert, but nope ~ I suggested that vest to so many peeps in the 4yrs working for them, n they were eternally greatful n didn't know that they even existed! But yeah I cried too for a min took me a while but yeah this IS WHO WE ARE! BLESS THUS GREAT NATION N ITS PEOPLES! WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ’«πŸ’œ

Silver Storm @SilverStorm
06 March, 10:08
Tears of joy for this wonderful patriot! God bless this veteran! Send him love and healing light!πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–

Marina Islas @4latigirl
06 March, 05:39
BEAUTIFUL! BRINGS HAPPY TEARS TO MY EYES!

arba happihr @arba
06 March, 01:43
Pure chicken skin ran all over my body. Tears of joy for this wonderful man.Thank you SIR!

Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
06 March, 01:15
This brought tears to my eyes. God bless u, sir n thank u for your service. πŸ™βœοΈβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
06 March, 01:09
o7 veteran! God bless you πŸ™

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 March, 01:00
All my hairs are standing up πŸ˜ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
06 March, 12:52
Nearly nothing makes me cry.

I'm ugly crying right now.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
06 March, 12:50
God Bless this Patriot!!!! β€οΈπŸ™

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
06 March, 12:44
I MUST find this PATRIOT!!!
I want to send him a "gift of Patriots" from a piece of art I designed.

If anyone knows a way for me to make contact with him, PLEASE DM me right away.

This absolutely tore me up with joy and Pride.

#ThePeoplesBridge

One Staggerwing @Staggerwing
05 March, 11:01
Thats my America!

Jules Energy @JulesEnergy
05 March, 09:49
Thank you for this beautiful post! God Bless this man, brought tears to my eyes! God Bless America!!

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
05 March, 09:39
πŸ˜ͺ

Cheri Dunlap @cherubim
05 March, 09:32
AWESOME!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

BoS Simms @BoSimmsMtl
05 March, 09:15
Bless his heart

... ... @Luciferlost
05 March, 08:56
Brought tears to this Brits eyes. God bless Sir. God bless America.

Share Truth @sharetruth
05 March, 08:36
Beautiful.

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
05 March, 08:28
Heavenly Father bless that manπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Frances Long @Camelot
05 March, 08:17
πŸ˜­β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ