Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
12 March, 08:23
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
You come across a men just shot/robbed(victimized) and the shooter running away, what do you do? Chase him and shoot back or stop to save the victims life (911)
You a surgeon a victim is brought in bleeding out, what do you do? ask who did it or find out if this person is insured or stop the bleeding?
A person raised his hands to slap you, do you block it or ask why they are about to hit you?
The slapper said he was payed/bullied to attack you. do you ignore his attack and ask the person why he sent the attacker after you or cancel him first?
Logic is consistent,why is it more important to ignore what is in front of you and petition those you will never meet.if you can't meet them they can't meet thus not immediate threat.
The reason why people look to government/court as the main focus, is due to Systematic brainwashing(sleeping).It ensures that we are not accountable to each other,because when we are they are left out. Only those in front of you can affect your life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
12 March, 07:54
With the millions of doctors/nurses this group should be bigger than what it is. Are these the only ones committed to the oath they took?
Trump is not forcing or mandating, but you know who will? Not Biden (he only speaks) but those who you walk past everyday they will stand before you and say you can't eat here.
I want to see who will enforce tyranny on the street level because this is where it actually matters.
Trump might as well delay his return some more, this is embarrassing for people to say woke.
We don't need to fight yell or scream Just Keep your OWN OATH. I will not force anything on anyone unless they authorize me, Let it be someone else. Not my job or otherwise, and i would rather take my family through hell than interfere with yours. Most will murder and kill your kids just to save theres and they would do it to each other when they change hats. Who wants to save people like that really? They can’t even take responsibility for the very act they will take

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverley Louwerse @bo_peep_1957
12 March, 07:07
Can anyone please explain to me why President Trump pushed the vaccines.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
12 March, 07:13
In response Beverley Louwerse to her Publication
i wish i knew.