Only people mentioned by Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
24 March, 07:16
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
Not only a dark heart but also a black soul. Only a demon could support this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reina Beans @Reinab
24 March, 04:38
DEMONIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
24 March, 02:45
evil, just pure evil

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
12 March, 06:13
Where is the sad face to go up for support !!! I want to support for sure but i do not want to put a like on this terrible stuff they are doing to babies!!! How can you like that !! Can we maybe do something different to show support another way? R Ricardo

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
24 March, 02:44
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
i agree. I've asked for a dislike button

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 March, 05:53

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
12 March, 08:32
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Unacceptable!