Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 March, 05:32
What you think @Ghostezra ??

Angels Here @sirhuckleberry
2 minutes ago
So someone asked wha the vertical lines are exactly 15 minutes apart and without thinking and dont ask me where it comes from but is it casued by techtnic plates shifting?
Then my next question is can that be artificially generated??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
This is the Schumann Resonance, also known as Gaia's heartbeat. The "normal" resonance in the past has been around 7-10hz. We humans also resonate at 7-10hz.

We are intimately connected to the earth. Gaia has been raising her frequency due to incoming pulses from the Central Sun (not our sun: Source, the I Am). We are ascending, hence the white spikes you see on the graph (high hz level). It's been as high as 115hz.

And there's no going back. This will continue for all of our lifetimes, but it's quickening now because we're about to take a great leap in our evolution. No more negative lower energies. Unity Consciousness.

These incoming pulses can affect the earth, but Gaia herself is rebalancing, so hence the seismic activity. ♡
05:46 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PenelopeDinkledong_S in this post can reply
Rita Meeks @NurseRita
12 March, 06:33
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
imagine that 7-10 another 17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 March, 06:23
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
Nana has these dreams and I wake up saying things, a lot of times I dont know the real meaning of the words but one morning I woke up saying the "techtonic plates are shifting" one morning "monolith" all kinds of words that I am not even sure the meaning of but when I saw this the first thing I though was that what I just said.

I got the feeling the spikes were that and they were purposeful. Thank you for sharing. I have been having a lot of visions and physical changes happening to me lately, this being just one of them.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
12 March, 08:35
You are definitely tuned in 😉
Look for my repost about the monoliths. They are integral to this entire awakening process. A gift from our galactic brothers and sisters who are assisting us...♡

Star Lite @Starlite
12 March, 11:34
I've been having some intense dreams lately. I hope we all feel this way but dreams are so powerful, we don't always understand at first but if you try to rememeber them, the meaning becomes more clear as time goes on. 🌺🐑🌻☁️