Mac 691 @Mac691
12 March, 02:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
12 March, 03:04
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Virologists are saying that contracting any coronavirus after receiving the vaccine will cause a cytokine storm. Most likely this fall flu season. This really is a depopulation weapon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
12 March, 03:13
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
YES. Once it meets the virus, bad things happen.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
12 March, 03:21
In response Nesara 2021 to her Publication
I am a RN and worked many years in a big ICU. I had a patient who died from cytokine storm after he contract Streptococcus A from a small puncture on his hand. It is a truly horrific was to die. Multi-Organ failure begins within 24 hours, liver failure causes bleeding from gut, eyes, nose, mouth and lungs. Fingers, toes and the nose shrivel up and turn black. Skin turns orangish brown from liver failure. Nothing can save the patient and they are dead within 3-4 days. It took a lots of hard work to keep the patient alive 3 days. After the first 4-5 hours the patient never regains conciousness. THIS is what the evil ones plan for humanity

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
How sad. Just recently there was a post from a gal here who lost her Dad and she'd posted a photo (with warning) I recall seeing the blood around his mouth. He must've had this. Poor thing. I'm really sad now. 🥺
03:25 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mileymasters in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
12 March, 03:28
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
i saw that as well 😢