Good Morning Patriots!
It's a New Day and Feeling POSITIVE!
11:53 AM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
17Woke Goddess @17WokeGoddess
30 January, 11:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
. + ❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Parsons @kimberly17
22 January, 07:31
Feeling Stronger Everyday!!! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸🎶🎵

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Parsons @kimberly17
22 January, 07:30

⨀Le Chic⍟ donated @Generator
22 January, 02:31

Sam Rose @Samborose
21 January, 09:11
Positive vibes

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 January, 03:57
+++++.+++++ pos?

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
21 January, 03:41
Rough day yesterday! But im holding the line!

Jason Warth @JasonWarth
21 January, 03:30
Ditto! (yesterday was a drag... but still trusting the plan and have a good idea of what's coming... Wow, this is going to be EPIC!!!)

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 January, 03:26
I spy with my little eyes 55 in gematria equalling, Im back. 🔥🔥🔥

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
21 January, 03:15
Good Morning VK, Im feeling Positive as well because Trump is still our President.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
21 January, 02:52
Buenas 💋❣️

Kelly Snow @Luckylight777
21 January, 02:41
Good to see you VK and the gang. Another twitter purgee.

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
21 January, 02:29
I made it over! i think ive got it all set up! on Gab too...;-)

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
21 January, 04:07
In response P.K. PKL to her Publication
Welcome To The Thunder Dome

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 January, 02:15
Feeling GREAT today SuperV! I am even wearing my American flag shirt to work to piss the chyden guys off :) Onward we go in Faith :)

Anne Kats @anneanon1
21 January, 03:31
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
🇺🇸🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 January, 01:49
Good afternoon VK. I am looking forward to POTUS's return, possibly as the new Patriot Party

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
21 January, 01:42
Good morning VK!
Feeling calm and positive. We're still together and God Wins!

sabl USA @sabl
21 January, 01:41
.PERFECT. DAY. VK&Fam 🇺🇸

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
21 January, 01:39
Same sir.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
21 January, 01:38
Good Afternoon, Vincent. Good that you have a positive feeling. We have just been told that we will have a curfew from Saturday, in addition to the lock down. Grrrrrrrrr 😡

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
21 January, 01:38
+++vibes. We need those right now...

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Sharon Sands @Shazy
21 January, 01:25
Yes....the best is yet to come 👍

Coral ___ @Coral_
21 January, 01:23
Good Morning and AMEN to that!

Mar Jek @Mjekel
21 January, 01:08
Morning. New Day thank God yesterday is behind us. Looking forward to new beginings lets start with a few good signs for us Patriots. #Bidenisatraitor !

Hallie Locklear @Love17
21 January, 01:07
Something happened/changed over night. Don't think I've felt this at peace in months. ❤️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 January, 01:09
In response Hallie Locklear to her Publication
same
the picture is suddenly coming into focus
the military is in control
the corpiration has been disolved
it had to happen this way

Ally Pez @AllyGator
21 January, 01:02
Good morning! I had my pity party yesterday and today I feel like a new woman. Batteries recharged and ready to fight again 🇺🇸

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
21 January, 12:56
Good Morning Patriot! 😎

Anja Mareska @AnjaMareska
21 January, 12:55
Good Morning VK☀️Nothing but good vibes all day long!

Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
21 January, 12:52