Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
I am not trying to be a Debby Downer, but have to ask, why is there so much old content/posts being recirculated on this platform, very little NEW info? As much as I despise Twitter, at least there was always fresh content and lots of interaction which inspired more thinking and digging.
12:19 PM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
27 March, 01:32
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
awkening is a slow process Ive found sleep still in peoples eyes Nonethless as an awake person i need freah content too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
12 March, 04:59
i cannot figure out how to post. i can post a picture. when i try to post info it will not let me. i am probably doing it incorrectly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
12 March, 12:57
teh issue as I see it is we're all scattered to the winds and formming little neich platforms. All the big accounts are gone or annon now, and if you can find out where they are you'll be on 15 social sites just to try to keep ahead of the fake news.
We either need one platform for all
or
one platform that will interact with the others.
Wouldnt that be cool, type up a mess, and tweet , gab, annon, ect From the same UI
and If that can't be a thing at least a platform where a person could at least read cross platform.
We can keep dropping Rpills in hereall we want but we all get it
we're monologing- talking to ourselves
with out the otehr side ther is no debate
no dialog
no discourse

Last Days @lastdays1
12 March, 12:34
it's not just old content - it's kind of open loop interpretation of old content allowing wilder one-sided scenarios to churn; a lack of grounding that was kind of enforced by having sharply opposed comments and opinions thrown into the mix on Twitter. stronger convictions are formed when you actually have to stand your ground against opposition than when they've just grown in the wild. this is, in fact, why liberals have such nightmarish views on things right now. they've created and nurtured their own echo chamber through constant claims of racism and speech as violence which is the driver behind all of cancel culture. and by canceling us, they are threatening to box us into our own echo chamber. we can't let that happen. open, rational discussion about everything is the only path back to sanity for the entire world

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
12 March, 12:27
I am having a lot of problems too. I can't scroll without it reverting back to the top. And the same posts are posted like 3 times in a row. Must be over the target!💚🙌🙏

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
12 March, 12:25
Thanks guys, glad it isn't just me.

Only followers of this user (I_Believe_in_Him) can see their posts

American Patriot @ChangeIsComing
12 March, 12:24
Wondering this as well. Noticed a big change this week. Hoping its being looked into.

American Patriot @ChangeIsComing
12 March, 12:27
In response American Patriot to her Publication
Also, anyone else only able to go so far down the home page? It just stops.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 March, 12:23
We are experincing a major hacking of all social media platforms in recent days. They are all being purged of new information and I'm noticing more older posts like you are. I think somethig big is coming... too much fookery lately...we are the news and they hate us and want us shut down..