Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Working on some reported issues now.
For now close the browser and open back up for temp solution.
12:01 PM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 November, 09:46
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
i can't post memes 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Raised Right 4517 @raisedright4517
18 March, 10:33
Why does everyone have to see when someone reposts something? I know that I can turn it off for my notifications but I want the option to turn it off for everyone. I hate seeing the same posts over and over because someone reposts it. I want the option in my settings to leave the dark mode on all the time even when I use CrapCleaner when I close my browser, it is a pain to turn dark mode on every time I login. This does not happen on WEGO or my other sites.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
17 March, 12:01
@administrator
Are you aware that the feed stops at the bottom of the page? It didn't use to do that. There was a problem with a conitnuous feed at the top, which you fixed, (thanks), but now we can't get a continuous feed at the bottom, which means that I might get ten or twelve posts to read before I have to go back to home- please comment and let people know- thanks!

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
17 March, 10:01
is this issue why i cant ever seem to post links? tried to post Dan Scavino's link from his IG story from today- petition for PraegerU.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
16 March, 11:03
Have there been any reported problems with bell notifications? Mine is stuck showing 1 new notification, but I currently have no new likes, replies or page visited notifications, and no mentions. Still stuck at 1 after I clear new notifications. There was a mention from a user, but when I went to click on it, it threw an error (something about the account was missing), not sure if it had anything to do with this problem. Deleted the mention notification, still stuck on 1 new. Didn't see an option for reporting problems, so thought I'd drop it in here. On mobile phone platform also, if that helps any.

Any word on autocorrect and editing for posts?

Thanks for the great work!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 March, 10:39
Thank you Koba!

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
16 March, 12:07
Still can not copy and paste pics to home page, this is an ongoing issue for weeks now. Please address, thank you.

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
14 March, 02:00
Good morning...don't know if this has been brought up or not but I just had a microsoft update and now when I come here I have to put it back to the dark theme every time I sign in. I return and it's back to white. Also, same as many here, in that when I put certain names in the search nothing comes up. And when I click on those people in my followers list it does not take me to their profile so I can block them. Not complaining, just bringing to your attention. You can't fix something if you don't know it's broke. Thank you for creating this site. I was banned from the site, that shall not be named, for posting truth on those sick pedos.

Natalie Fish @icthelight
14 March, 11:13
good morning admin. i have convinced my husband to join but it is not allowing new accounts. it takes him to the welcome back screen but there is no option for new accounts. any ideas?

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
14 March, 05:13
Why is it that when I do a search for my name
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3 nothing comes up ?
How will anyone find my account ?

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
13 March, 11:35
I am still having problems. Only shows a few posts then loops. And notifications are all skrewy. I'm sure you are working hard to fix it. An update (if I or others can see it) would be helpful. Closing browser and dumping cache has not helped :( Thanks for all you're doing!

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
13 March, 08:01
Hi Kobayashi: I think you have fixed the lack of scrolling from the home page issue. I can now access posts from a few hours ago and scroll without getting the same posts on repeat. Thank Youfor all that you do keepking AnonUp alie and well.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
13 March, 06:17
hiii Kobayashi ! I am getting this error in the Vincent thread ...

as much days pass, more sure i am that all this accounts, are organized shill ... no matters if they are " long term #Patriots " or even friend or friendly from beggining or even close or personal friend.
I only describe the they behaviour.

the point its . Its obvius how this #Shill #accounts circle arround popular acccounts of accounts that they like for something,

specially related to #kennedy content and the behaviour tis obvious #astrotfurfing - #CHEERLEADER some narratives as

#kennedy narratives or things related to economy like #silver #CRYPTOS or whatever

AND Marketing #CONVERSION #FUNNEL = cherrypicking thse will buy the narrative
AND
BLOCK as fast as posible these will not " buy " whateve they want to sell or promote

no evern worst. the Post appears to me like this with a #error

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins
#nothingcanstopwhatiscomin

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
12 March, 08:00
still upload issues all day. videos biggest problem. errors out after extremely slow spool.

War Weary @W4rWeary
12 March, 12:36
Not sure if you've fixed it but I've noticed over the last month that there's a rogue code within this page too. Causes CPU to max out. They come back down when I close the Anonup tab.

Donna Martin @Meme17
12 March, 12:16
Thank you so much 🙏

Karen Lou @Sapphire
12 March, 12:14
Thank you!🎖

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 March, 12:05
I'm on my desktop with no issues. I have more issues with the phone browser. Thank you for all you do!!

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
12 March, 12:03
ok good copy paste issues