Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
12 March, 08:47
🚨🍿🚨🍿🚨🍿🚨🍿🚨🍿
Wouldn't Biden be prosecuted for crimes against humanity after that Covid speech last night???

https://politicalvelcraft....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
I have no idea how this works but i love it. been following. my husband says they cant do anything in other countries so i dont know how they can enforce or bring it to fruition. but if nothing else perhaps it wakes people up.

i would love nothing more than to see this executed workdwide.
11:57 AM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by silentnQmQre in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
12 March, 12:02
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
Just like Nuremburg, crimes against humanity are not limited to one country. In this case it is global.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
12 March, 12:15
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
exactly i just dont understand how they get the authority over other countries.. i respect it as god given...i hope it happens and we can see how it works out. who enforces it? unless gesara is coming we abolish WHO and UN who are pary of the primary offenders...

i love the concept...just cant explain the authoritative how to my USMC combat veteran (viet nam)