JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 March, 10:32
Good morning Patriot. The previous Ghost Ezra post is critical to comprehend. Q needs the world to feel some ownership of this awakening. It could EBS everyone into knowing but we are on God's schedule now. He is giving His children every opportunity to arrive at this on their own. I very much appreciate your patience and good humor while allowing the Q team its plan which, to be fair, has been perfectly elegant thus far. Drop into more enjoyment and less worry. The hour is close at hand. ⌛️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
11 March, 11:14
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I think without being on EXTREME lockdown for no good reason & after a year of this I'm sick of it. I can't take my dog into the vet's office for an appointment, the masks required everywhere and I will not comply, no restaurants and the destruction of our little community. Small businesses closing...we are being punished for being red in a blue state. It's just brutal. Mostly stay home now it's to depressing to go out and see boarded-up buildings and muffled masked voices, I miss people, the toll on the youth is horrendous and those locked down into abusive conditions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
11 March, 11:23
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
Struggling more everyday. I'm in a blue state and my heart breaks over how asleep and brain washed everyone is. I feel so alone.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
same here...as we get closer to a possible opening date i pick up and when they lock us all down again my anger and emotuonal state respond accordingly and it gets harder.. im getting to the end if my rope.

i keep praying, but its like here i am again God same thing again...please stop the wicked and help me keep going...help the children and the military...people worldwide are calling out for an end to centuries of evil please hear our prayers!

we have friends who own restrauants - they have lost everything. i hate going out to town to see the devastation...there is no refuge from the madness except in my home.

no people, smiles hugs i miss that more than i could have imagined...

i hate pouring my heart out here daily but its my inly link to humankind...
11:54 AM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Only people mentioned by silentnQmQre in this post can reply
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
12 March, 07:35
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
Atleast we have each other and Jesus❤️🙏🏻Prayers to you my friend. Better days ahead I hope.