John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
06 March, 11:55
Ok I am finally at enough followers I can post this with confidence.

Most of you probably already know this but for those who don't I have just completed a game. When Q says this is not a game, it can and probably does mean this is not a test. In some circles game=test. Shall we play a game=run a test
My game was to see if as my posts gained more traction if I would start to get more followers that not only had no picture but also had no bio and no posts. I did. I had to be careful because some people have no picture and only 1 post but have commented on others posts, those people were rare but they were there
Conclusion:
As you gain more traction you get more BOT followers, you probably follow them back, maybe you don't. If you have BOT followers they decrease the amount your posts get seen by real people and seen more by other bots. Basically you get censored.
Now what proof do I have of this? See pic below.
Check your following and followers, delete bots to increase your

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marni Hawkins @Twinkbug
Im not a bot either. IAm new to this whole cabal thing that has been going on for so long. I feel I am not I tune enough yet to really post anything of my own. Besides for some reason I am not able to post pics or videos not sure why. I know this I love God Jesus my country it's true Patriots and Donald J. Trump!
11:44 AM - Mar 12, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Twinkbug in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
12 March, 12:31
In response Marni Hawkins to her Publication
No worries at all. I welcome you to the fight!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396