John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Ok I am finally at enough followers I can post this with confidence.

Most of you probably already know this but for those who don't I have just completed a game. When Q says this is not a game, it can and probably does mean this is not a test. In some circles game=test. Shall we play a game=run a test
My game was to see if as my posts gained more traction if I would start to get more followers that not only had no picture but also had no bio and no posts. I did. I had to be careful because some people have no picture and only 1 post but have commented on others posts, those people were rare but they were there
Conclusion:
As you gain more traction you get more BOT followers, you probably follow them back, maybe you don't. If you have BOT followers they decrease the amount your posts get seen by real people and seen more by other bots. Basically you get censored.
Now what proof do I have of this? See pic below.
Check your following and followers, delete bots to increase your
11:55 AM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Marni Hawkins @Twinkbug
12 March, 11:44
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Im not a bot either. IAm new to this whole cabal thing that has been going on for so long. I feel I am not I tune enough yet to really post anything of my own. Besides for some reason I am not able to post pics or videos not sure why. I know this I love God Jesus my country it's true Patriots and Donald J. Trump!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 March, 12:31
In response Marni Hawkins to her Publication
No worries at all. I welcome you to the fight!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
08 March, 12:59
Thank you John I will check today.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 March, 12:14
I check the profiles out & use discernment - same over on Gab
This is useful info to consider, thanks

07 March, 07:32
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Sure thing, I have recieved a few comments from those who fit all the above. I figured I would but it helps to determine how the analog flows. So far I have 4 replys from the 60 that fit. I think that is very telling.

Christina Cornell @sera515
06 March, 06:40
I'm not a bot, came here to keep following you from Gab/Twitter. But I don't post much and am mainly here to learn from others.

07 March, 07:57
In response Christina Cornell to her Publication
I looked through everyone person and if you had any posts, likes or comments that pretty much clears you from being a bot. It was just people who had none of those I was pointing out. I did not think you were because I do believe we follow eachother on different platforms. I do like what you have to say when you do post though, very insightful.

Ana Tate @Anatated
06 March, 12:51
I'm not a bot! Just too lazy to figure out that I could go back to my own profile and click buttons to add content. So now I've done. I'm still trying to see if I have anything relevant to say. Everyone here is so far ahead of me, I'm just trying to absorb.

06 March, 01:17
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
And that is why I still follow you. You are one of my exceptions. I made sure to point out to check comments. You have comments, the bots don't. Some people just want to read the news and I more than understand that I am like this on another platform. These people have no likes and they retweet everyone but they are mostly picked up by other bots. Just by posting here you show everyone your not a bot. That is what I am looking for from all the people I unfollowed. I hope I am super wrong but it seems to be something almost all platforms have been doing. Btw I don't think you're lazy, I appreciate people who only talk when they have something worth saying. Makes sitting on the porch drinking a beer so much more relaxing.

06 March, 11:58
Oops forgot to post this.

Sunflower Love @SunflowerLove
06 March, 01:14
or you just made your anonup page and haven't yet finished your profile, etc ;)
not a bot