Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thx Mr and Mrs Smith
They have caused wars to make money our whole lives!
11:27 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
15 March, 10:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
But Libya had 144 metric tonnes of gold... Iraq had (at most) 35t pre-invasion -- someone flunked math, or basic reading and comprehension. The Great Manmade River Project (search this) was for farm irrigation public utility etc. of the Mediterranean shore zone, where 95% of population were/are located.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
12 March, 02:04
Our world was completely stolen. #withoutknowing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
12 March, 02:01
How disgusting these fkrs are. The immense destruction so they could have so much money to do what with? I honestly hope I get to see these bastards be put to death or my nightmares may never end.

Janice SureJan @toleoni
12 March, 01:43
•When 9/11 Happened:
Asleep Me-"Now Bush will crack down on expired visas, illegal aliens, ban islamists, and retaliate with sanctions/war against Saudi Arabia."
•When Bush Retaliated With, ignoring expired visas, illegal aliens, bringing a few more million islamists in, and oh by the way, "We are invading IRAQ?":
Slowly Waking Up Me-"Wait! Hold Up, George! WHAT THE EFF IS GOING ON?"

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
12 March, 01:39
Helps people to see all the events to understand the wealth thats about to be exsposed and where it came from. Their two olimpic size swiming pool theroy has been squashed

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
12 March, 01:36
And yet they can never STEAL enough. Always MORE MORE MORE

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
12 March, 12:45
4 ton gold carriage, crown worth 4.5 Million, yah, fuck the people

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
12 March, 01:54
In response cindy CLP to her Publication
idea: use the jewels to restore Africa and feed,clothe the entire nation. NO COUNTRY LEFT BEHIND,FEED THE PEOPLE

Sunny Day @SunnyDay
12 March, 12:39
excellent post. that all happened when i was asleep. i didn't know any of it. thanks for enlightening me. HORRIBLE!