Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok I know you have your hand full and we have so so many new pple and posts but how do we stop the feeds from updating every second ? It changes so fast I cant hold it to what post I am reading? Is there something I can do t make it stay on the one I am reading til I get done with it? Kobayashi
Btw thank you I know we have been under constant attack lately
10:15 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Lynn McDowell @MemaWithAttitude
12 March, 01:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If I want to read comments on a post (so it doesn't update) I open the comments in a new window. Then I don't lose the post I was looking at.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
12 March, 10:48
totally with you on this one! poof its there and gone. i screen record each thing i want to share now... otherwise i cant find it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 March, 10:58
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Offline! external hard drives are under 100

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
12 March, 10:23
Download ccleaner from file hippo.com cleans your device from cookies ect ect it is amazing then your device will work better

12 March, 10:26
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Thx will check it.

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
12 March, 10:21
I hope it gets fixed soon.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 March, 10:19
Try clearing your cache, browsers, and cookies, make sure you save log ins if you don't know them, back out of your engine after that, re open and sign back in, see if that helps. Maybe it will.

12 March, 10:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😘😇💜

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
12 March, 10:18
yes, mine is doing the same thing. I've tried to close out and come back in, but it's still doing it.

12 March, 10:24
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
There are so many more posts coming on line perhaps is driving it.

Donna Martin @Meme17
12 March, 10:26
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
same here. I cleared and refreshed but it's still happeneing

anon anon @Qcolorado
12 March, 10:18
I was wondering the same thing. i hope the admin is watching.

12 March, 10:45
In response anon anon to her Publication
He is always watching hun poor thing Nana wonders if he ever sleeps