Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thx John:

Biden is taking his pictures from a#FAKE West Wing POTUS office using a Hollywood set called Castle Rock. The Castle Rock set was used by Hollywood in the movie "Dave" and other hollywood movies. Biden is also there acting like he is signing Executive Orders. All he is doing is getting pics of himself with blank pieces of paper in nice folders with a potus like pen. It's a show folks. From my understanding, Trump is still in the White House and not in Florida.
11:40 AM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
21 January, 11:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
✝️God is AMAZING HoldtheLine and KEEP THE FAITH sirhuckleberryglad I found you here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 11:49
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
😘😇Nana was missing all my frens but I think most are hear now. I cant find 2 of my angels yet ION & Mind_your_speak_swobo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
21 January, 11:28
i was a bit late there... Got the 45th❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 11:30
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
😘😇

Sven Thiess @sthiess
21 January, 03:59
That is a good one. Seriously I feel I am being punk'd the whole time. Something is seriously off here.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
21 January, 11:44
This movie just keeps getting weirder and weirder.