CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
jerry demings is married to val demings. he has pushed the mask and covid agenda as far as he can, and wants people fined. desantis said no and took the teeth out of fines that demind's wants to use to control businesses and personal lives. Sad part is that Demings is screwing over the black community the most by making them live in fear of covid. GO DESANTIS!! FOOK DEMINGS LEFTY SCUM LIBTARD!! DEMINGS IS A TOTAL JERK!! HE IS HELPING THE ONE WORLD ORDER AND I THINK HE IS PAID OFF BY SOROS CROWD
09:20 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
American Woman @Justice4Children
12 March, 09:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
DeSantis is the best governor we have ever had. He is also tough enough to withstand the rantings of a lunatic leftist. The next election cycle will remove all the scum bags out of office. Demings has signed his own political death warrant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 March, 09:49
In response American Woman to her Publication
I contacted Val Demings when trump was trying to build the wall. She refused to find ANYTHING good in supporting the wall. I asked her why not because of drug trafficking, if nothng else. Her little minion took my calls, and then Val just send propaganda to me until I told them to take me off their list. I DO NOT LIKE OR TRUST VAL DEMINGS!! SHE DID NOTHING WHEN PINE HILLS CHILDREN WERE BEING SHOT LAST YEAR! ANYTING I CONTACTED HER OFFICE, I GOT NO SUPPORT OR HELP, NO MATTER WHAT IT WAS. Same thing with her husband. They only stick to their handlers' agendas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396