True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
😂 you need to go on twitter and type dementia joe and look at the latest posts. The left are melting down just reading all the comments is lowering my IQ hahahaha you gotta love the braindead left
09:11 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Justa Patriot @awalkme
12 March, 10:35
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
🤮🤮 They make me sick. There is no possible way anyone with a brain believes that crap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
12 March, 09:19
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
And yet we've been told many times that the purpose of this "plan," the reason why the patriots didn't sweep in right away to administer justice, is so that people will "wake up." We're also told that the patriots, for some strange reason, feel it's necessary to wake them up with excrutiating slownes, hence why the entire country is being forced to suffer under this supposed "fake Biden presidency." For some strange reason, the patriots seem to believe this is the preferred method over blasting the EBS with hard evidence for days on end.

A cursory look at Biden's stalwart supporters on Twitter tells us the patriots' plan isn't working. So maybe they should just be done with it and blast the EBS while they arrest every traitor in DC and elsewhere?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
12 March, 09:23
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
i beg to differ the plan is working just fine. Problem is Q they are military and never give an actual date of when all this ends. The dissapointment comes from people thinking they can decode and give stupid predictions that do not happen. All this will be wrapped up by april being my guess and on july the 4th the new republic will be announced there is no way we can do another whole year of this