Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
11 March, 12:47
πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸš¨πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸš¨πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸš¨πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸš¨
https://politicalvelcraft....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Smilin Doug @SmilinDoug
12 March, 07:37
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I would like to know if Obama and Pelosi are the ones that started all this, having China make the virus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
Obama and Fauci with Rockefeller Medical Orders.
07:53 AM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Smilin Doug to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
Smilin Doug @SmilinDoug
12 March, 01:02
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
In 2015 Obama gave a grant to the same lab that made the virus in Wuhan. That same year Nancy Pelosi traveled to Wuhan to talk to someone in person. We don't know what she said or who she said it to, that's why she went in person. If she were to write a letter or email, there would be a record of what she said and who she said it to. Plus that letter or email would be goverment property. I think Obama sent Pelosi to Wuhan to make a deal with the CCP and that lab first. Then Obama gave the grant of $3.7million once they made the deal. They also had to wait to release the virus during an election year.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
15 March, 01:26
In response Smilin Doug to his Publication
ThanQ, well that clearified a few things for me. I did see something a while ago with her involvement but wasn't clear. I guess she is worse than we thought.