The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
12 March, 07:23
Note: According to Military Intel Contact Bond payouts began on Mon. 8 March. On Tues. 9 March all liquidity was released, while from Wed. 10 March ZIM and other bond redemptions were being paid out – that would continue through Sun. 14 March.

The Military Intel Contact said Tier 4B notification would take place by Sat. 13 March.

Bruce reported that his info pointed to a Mon. 15 March notification and Tues. 16 March start for Tier 4B. We would have 15 days to do exchanges and redemption until Wed. 31 March. The Tier 5 general public would receive the new international rates on Thurs. 1 April.

Also on Thurs. 1 April the debt jubilee NESARA / GESARA debt repayment packages would begin paying off all past federal debt classes in the US, internationally and in multiple countries.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
SOMETHING is up w the banks. SANTANDER allowed me to settle my car loan. I did it because I didn't want the repo dude in my driveway in the meantime. These mfers are the ones that would pull your teeth to get the gold fillings.
07:27 AM - Mar 12, 2021
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CynthiaConkling in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cynthia Conkling, click on at the bottom under it