The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
Note: According to Military Intel Contact Bond payouts began on Mon. 8 March. On Tues. 9 March all liquidity was released, while from Wed. 10 March ZIM and other bond redemptions were being paid out – that would continue through Sun. 14 March.

The Military Intel Contact said Tier 4B notification would take place by Sat. 13 March.

Bruce reported that his info pointed to a Mon. 15 March notification and Tues. 16 March start for Tier 4B. We would have 15 days to do exchanges and redemption until Wed. 31 March. The Tier 5 general public would receive the new international rates on Thurs. 1 April.

Also on Thurs. 1 April the debt jubilee NESARA / GESARA debt repayment packages would begin paying off all past federal debt classes in the US, internationally and in multiple countries.
07:23 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheWiseOwl in this post can reply
Joe Dirt @JoeDirt
12 March, 10:25
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
we need a little detail about how this plays out for us personaly. what happens to my mortgage at BOA? what will the value of USD cash, silver and gold be?
thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
the wise owl AKA Mr.confirm sources @expose_the_liar
12 March, 12:26
In response Joe Dirt to his Publication
He is just a liar. After being exposed by many people on Twitter, he came here. You will soon find out that he is lying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
the wise owl AKA Mr.confirm sources @expose_the_liar
12 March, 09:10
keep changing the date!liar!👎

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
12 March, 07:27
SOMETHING is up w the banks. SANTANDER allowed me to settle my car loan. I did it because I didn't want the repo dude in my driveway in the meantime. These mfers are the ones that would pull your teeth to get the gold fillings.