Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
12 March, 03:09
Australian Senator Pauline Hanson, love her or hate her, is refusing the vaccine! I actually like the lady, at least she always stands up for the people and she is also a Trump supporter!!!!!!! She loves him!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
12 March, 03:46
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
God Bless her! I kove my Aussie Patriots. Follow Stroppy Me on Rumble.com. He's the best! Much love from New Orleans Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 March, 04:23
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Wow!! Me too!! I love the "Stroppy". Always on topic & straight down the line. Listened to him for many years, he also would have everything up first because we're like 14 hours ahead in Oz & his older music at the beginning his trademark.... Remember when he finally revealed his dial!!!!! & his dog!!!!! 🀩 πŸ„

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
12 March, 04:25
yes i remember. love seeing his garden out back its beautiful! he had killer cartoon memes on videos nowπŸ˜‚ he is the absolute best β™₯οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Only people mentioned by layney888 in this post can reply
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
12 March, 04:43
no doubt! i have many Aussie friends on facistbook. look me up send friend request. If youd like? Nick Sipe. have a black and white cat on profile pic.

12 March, 05:15
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
I'm not on FB. Well, I was but I can't even remember my password to delete it!!! lol I've never been into any social media, after everything that has gone down I decided to join this one just to try to enlighten people. I am, I think a product of one of these families & I know a bit from what has happened to me. You tend to go down lot's of rabbit holes trying to fit the pieces together. I have no family, of eight, left after I stood up for myself except one of them who apologised to me. Anyway., guess you can't pick your family!! lol

My mother, who left this world 20 yrs ago was beautiful though! !

I'm all good though!!! ☺️