Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 03:08
If you are in the red pill game and are concerned about being called crazy, you are definitely in the wrong game. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
12 March, 02:58
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I am definitely not scared of being called crazy. What I do give caution to is ailienating someone by giving the most horrific truth first ,I want to break it in slow and with intreague so hopefully they will get interested if they hear it again somewhere else, or may ask questions later or dive down the rabbit hole , but believe me I am starting to poor it on .....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
You're right. We have a lot more information and we have to be responsible in how we distribute it. The people that aren't where we are have to at least have a little time to adjust.
03:15 AM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Vic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Data Gramma, click on at the bottom under it