Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
If you are in the red pill game and are concerned about being called crazy, you are definitely in the wrong game. Truth is stranger than fiction.
03:08 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
dianne 3700 @dianne3700
12 March, 07:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
No. This MUST be fake news. Fiction for sure?
https://www.cbsnews.com/ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
12 March, 02:54
I don't care that I am called crazy. Just fucking sick of it!!! 3 years of the side eye..are you ok look!?!😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
12 March, 02:50
😂Ive been called worse

gina anuez @gg711
12 March, 12:11
Again....dont give 2 Fucks about being called crazy or any other word/adjective that does not describe the person that I KNOW I AM and WHOSE I AM!

dianne 3700 @dianne3700
12 March, 11:39
Good to come to this "spa" for rejuvination when the battle against normies gets tough. Also a good place for learning new red-pill strategies. Thank you @ghostezra for helping keep us crazies sane.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
12 March, 07:22
Concerned about repeating disinfo is all. That would make me part of the problemo.... Gene Decode for example... Sounds plausible... But that's not how it's done....

Folly Girl @FollyGirl
12 March, 08:05
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
💯‼️

Anders von Hvass @The1stOne
12 March, 03:05
HØH?

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
12 March, 02:58
I am definitely not scared of being called crazy. What I do give caution to is ailienating someone by giving the most horrific truth first ,I want to break it in slow and with intreague so hopefully they will get interested if they hear it again somewhere else, or may ask questions later or dive down the rabbit hole , but believe me I am starting to poor it on .....

Data Gramma @Vic
12 March, 03:15
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
You're right. We have a lot more information and we have to be responsible in how we distribute it. The people that aren't where we are have to at least have a little time to adjust.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 March, 02:55
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yep that is Nana in the floor laughing.
Strange ? Crazy you say??
Hell its so crazy over here that Nana exorcised my whole damn house today!
Not real sure about some of these visitors!
Well dont laugh too hard, satan and demons are real as God and Angels.
So so glad God and Angels are on our side.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
17 March, 02:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Called crazy at least 5 times a day EVERY day and that's before lunchtime. That makes me INDOMITABLE!!!!! In it until the end GOD WON✝️

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
12 March, 01:04

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
11 March, 11:07
Here's to the Crazy Ones...
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Violetta Magnolia @ViolettaGreenFire
11 March, 10:46
Yep, I should know by firsthand experience dealing with a horrendous rogue large ascaris roundworm infecton with worms crawling/squirming under my scalp daily during the very very very long die off healing process of months/months...most would not bellieve or cast me in "delusional parasistosis" but this is real...real macroorganism parasite worms entering my head. Curezone.org has some others with similar stories...Just an example of Truth labeled as some delusion or those who claim it - as "crazy"-"mental" when they are Mental and Evil. The Projection is off the charts.

Karen Lou @Sapphire
11 March, 10:37
Being clled crazy is one thing, being threatened to have you put away for being crazy is something else.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
11 March, 10:19
That's the damn truth. I understand being called crazy because all of this is so unbelievable and crazy as hell

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
11 March, 10:02
I know I'm not crazy and I tell them all!!! This will be awesome!🇺🇸

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
11 March, 09:59
Crazy is the new Kuku..........
It's glorious!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
11 March, 09:58
Crazy is the new norm!!! I don't mind at all!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
11 March, 09:51
They called me crazy long time ago. None left to say it. 🤣🤣🤣

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
11 March, 09:41
Definetly not worried one bit about what anyone thinks of ME EVER , never have been!! I have been called crazy ,and I'm secure with me , my mother has too I juts told my mom yesterday if someone feels the meed to call me crazy , it is just fine by me doesn't change who I am nor how much I care about others, no time to worry with who thinks I am crazy:) I must say it's always nice to come here and be around people that aren't worried either ❤️🇺🇸💯

Law & Physics @physics171
11 March, 09:16
Hard to get crazier than mask wearing simpltons, though Hijab a destination?

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
11 March, 08:18

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
11 March, 07:55
My brother told me I need a reality check. I just smiled and said we'll see, I can't wait to tell you "told you so".

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
11 March, 09:46
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Those wearing a mask need that reality check but we are told this for caring about them!! I know I laugh it off too and smile :) IF THEY ONLY KNEW HOW MUCH WE TRULY CARE ❤️🇺🇸

The Best Is Yet to Come @JerseyGuy11
11 March, 07:13

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
11 March, 07:08
I don't get concerned, I fight back. I'm not above doxxing those trolls, either and featuring them on other sites. I've been at this game a long time.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
11 March, 06:12
When they say "crazy", I do this --
😏
then say, "You'll find out."

some one special to some @godrus
11 March, 06:00
You must've my comments about Gene Decode and the circuit of 'influencers' whose channels keep interviewing him and promoting his Congressional prisoners on the Moon and millions of children being rescued by soldiers...all these wild claims with ZERO evidence to back any of them up.
Q said "No Outside Comms", "Be careful who you follow", and warned of #PAYtriots , and Jaco sells remote viewing sessions at $3k per.
Brand new 'Brand Names' making bank pushing wild conspiracy theories.
"Trust but Verify"

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 06:33
In response some one special to some to her Publication
3k for a viewing session. Nuts. I agree. Paytriots no bueno.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
12 March, 05:30
In response some one special to some to her Publication
People are simply trying to connect dots...that's all we can do in the era of fake news so give them some slack. And there ARE children being rescued...and I personally believe there are off planet prisons. Gene is pretty credible if you ask me. We wont get solid proof till Trump and the military decide its time. in the meantime, we connect dots and theorize.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
11 March, 05:46

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
11 March, 05:28
My dad, one of my brothers and my husband all democrats who would have voted for the devil if he was a democrat( the irony). And they called me crazy. Couldn't talk to any of them. I am proud to be crazy.

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
11 March, 05:08
If your not being called crazy and on this site then your not touching the correct nerves !!! I have Q, Trump, And Flags all over my truck and current standing is Multiple guns pointed at me !!! A brick thrown at me !!! And multiple bottles of water thrown at me !!! I will update the list odd flying objects as they come!!!! R Ricardo!!!