Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
12 March, 10:11
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Just wait until the vaccine is activated. There won't be any vaxxers left to eat at these places.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Tessa Angelchik @Tessaangel
12 March, 09:55
may the establishments that require vaccines go out of business. noone needs to eat out that badly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
12 March, 09:35
CDC THIS 🖕🏼🖕🏼Mother F$&KERS🖕🏼🤨🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

chore Toke @choretoke
12 March, 09:33
I havent been in a restaurant since last summer🤔🤨I like cooking my own food😏NO VACCINE FOR ME❗️🤨IM NOT AN EXPERIMENT FOR FRANKENSTEIN FAUCI , SYCKO GATES OR GOVERNMENT❗️🖕🏼🤨

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
12 March, 10:12
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I haven't been to one since Spring 2019!

James Mays @wLandJforAll
12 March, 09:26
You all keep up the good work! This needs to be known!

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
12 March, 08:56
BUH-BYEEEE Bistro St. Germain.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 March, 08:52
This is the goal! Divide us now with masks and Vaccines. If the airlines start it . I will drive.

alan candt @candtalan
12 March, 08:51
I hear the sound of bankruptcies, in the not very distsnt landscape

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
12 March, 08:49
that business wont last long, dont shed a tear when it goes bust

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
12 March, 08:44
There most be more restaurants around, people should just go to thoses ones, and see how long that one restaurant last in business with no one going.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 March, 10:58
Nope.
Cali will soon going "broom broom" anyway🤷‍♀️🤣
all movies is actually antidated by - 10 years, it is called "Cordon Sanitaire"...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

On the End does not even Matter...
Vibe of peoples Created their Karma 🤷‍♀️

Yep, those "weed junkies" and Milarepa lovers does not Hell at all🤣

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
12 March, 08:47
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
correct, cali is on very borrowed time.

Proud Patriot @ProudPatriot223
11 March, 10:50
Their last FB post is 2018.

Tammy StJulien @TBear12
11 March, 10:47
they should just boycott this place....

Chuck Finley @Chuck_Finley
11 March, 10:34
I'm very curious to see how far it will go. Maybe I should start preparing to home school.