Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 09:14
A little underwhelming with the Cgi production tonight. I thought we'd have a good laugh. A few takeaways. War footing. Independence Day. Speech 23 minutes long= Pain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
11 March, 09:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
@ghostezra , was looking over some stuff Q Tip was posting on telegram, and he claimed Q said people like you shouldn't be trusted (as well as Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes) b/c you claim to have insider info. I guess the anon bashing continues. Disappointing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
There's a bunch of salty groupies on there.
10:08 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Mindy Jane to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lady Irish @LadyIrish
12 March, 05:24
So disappointing to see these popular anons coordinating their attacks against you. Dont quite understand it. Stain on the movement if you ask me.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
12 March, 12:43
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
And that is the problem right there. There should be no "popular" anons, just anons. If someone says something you agree with or like, sure, fine. If not, ignore/disregard. These "popular" anons think this shit is like High School though. Ghost E ain't here for popularity, he is here for his own purposes. I'm not here for popularity, I'm here for my own reasons. Same for you Lady Irish.

I agree with you Lady I. 👍

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
11 March, 10:43
It's a real shame, too. IMO many are giving up and spewing their hurt feelings, instead of taking a break.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
11 March, 10:21
True.